Rolf Jacob Sartorius known by LeafyIsHere as "THE WORST SINGER ON YOUTUBE" is an American kid music star who makes videos of himself badly lip syncing popular songs and posting them on Musical.ly with the iPhone his parents bought him. Nowadays, he makes music videos with so much auto-tuning it makes him sound like a robot.
Jacob was born on October 2, 2002 in Oklahoma. After he was born, he moved and was adopted in Reston, Virginia because his biological parents were unable to take care of him.
He posted his first video to Vine on August 17, 2014, but didn't begin posting regularly until February of 2015. The first video was static and was a message against bullying.
Jacob eventually decided to try making some original music and on May 3, 2016, he released his debut single "Sweatshirt." It is said that listening to it makes your ears feel violated. The song was a complete failure. While the music video has 300k+ likes, it also has over one million dislikes, making it the 7th most disliked video on YouTube as of July 21, 2016. Leafy reacted to it in his video, THE CRINGIEST KID ON YOUTUBE RETURNS WITH FIRE.
Jacob returned once again with another amazing music video titled "Hit or Miss." Thankfully enough, it was a miss. LeafyIsHere reacted to it in one of his videos. However, after seeing how popular the video was, Leafy decided to make his own rap video with help from Carlos Sartorius.
- He's adopted.
- He somehow has over 3.5 million crazy fangirls following him on Instagram and more than 5 million fans on Musical.ly, as well as over 800,000 followers on Vine.
- He's so popular he does concerts for his fans where he raps the ABCs.
- While most YouTubers have called Jacob "cringeworthy," he's been defended by Onision. Makes sense, since they're both cringy YouTubers.
- In early 2016, he announced on Twitter that he'd be joining and others on the Magcon tour.
- Some of his fans are actually perverted pedophiles who want to have sex and swallow his cum.
- Sartorius is the Antichrist child of Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.
- He tries to be like everyone else and fails at it.
- Like most kid music stars, he often adds emojis in one of his social media posts.
- He claims to have had to switch to three different schools because of he got bullied and got an F card in school
- His mom runs his Twitter.
- Though he calls his fans "Cuties," he has also called them "Lovely And Pretty".
- He collaborated with RiceGum to make a cringy skit called "Freaky Friday".
- Over time he has grown to use so much auto-tuning in his videos it makes him sound like a Concussed Weasel.
- He got punched in the face by a Gio Compario AKA Go Compare Man.
- You can literally find pics of Jacob Sartorius if you look up "talentless trash" .
- He had a verified PornHub profile named: Jacob Sartorius, that got deleted. He was following some very popular porn stars.
- His real first name is "Rolf". "Jacob" is his middle name.
- Jacob Sartorious' Twitter
- Jacob Sartorious' YouTube (possibly)
- Jacob Sartorious' other YouTube channel
- Vlogging channel
|Real Music Artists||Jacob Sartorius • Mark Thomas • MattyB • Nick Bean • Johnny Orlando • Sunny Malouf • Mario Selman|