|“||There's no such thing as sexism against men. That's because sexism is prejudice + power. Men are the dominant gender with power in society.||„|
|~ Anita on Twitter|
She is the creator of a YouTube series titled Tropes vs. Women in Video Games where she analyzes Video Games and cherry picks shows examples of how they're all sexist. The series was funded through Kickstarter and despite working on the series for over three years, Anita has only completed four of the original eleven videos she promised.
Anita's response to any criticism of her work is to cry "misogyny" and claim she is getting death threats. Despite the countless videos on YouTube exposing her, most mainstream media outlets tend to take her side out of fear of what she'll do to them.
After hearing from GradeAUnderA that Anita had criticized Overwatch, one of LeafyIsHere's favourite videogames, he got to work making a response video to her. In her video, Anita claimed the Overwatch was sexist because all the female characters had the same body type. But because she had only seen the announcement trailer, she was wrong. Leafy pointed out that the final release version of Overwatch had added several new female characters into the game that had different body types, those being Mei and Zarya.She then goes to criticize several other video games for not having any fat female characters. And that's somehow sexist. Leafy brought up several examples of female characters who are fat.
Feminist Frequency Edit
Feminist Frequency is a "non-profit" organization and YouTube channel dedicated to exposing "misogyny" and "sexism" in the media. It was initially ran by Anita and her producer, Jonathan McIntosh, though Jon later left to create his own series, the Pop Culture Detective Agency.
Most of the channel's videos have comments and ratings disabled. Anita claims this is because of all of the harassment she receives, but some
YouTubers evil misogynists have theorized that this is because she doesn't want to have to answer criticism and it's easy to see why.
- She canceled a speech at the University of Utah because she received one death threat. This was despite the police analyzing the threat and determining it wasn't credible.
- ABC News did a report on all the "harassment" she receives and uploaded it to their YouTube channel. The videos has approximately 2,000 likes and over 63,000 dislikes. However, it's also one of ABC's most viewed videos.
- Time Magazine named Anita one of the world's most influential people in 2015. This was despite 80% of people voting against having her awarded.
- She also part takes in nigger genocide and kills niggers for fun.
- Currently having violent anal sex with no chin fag boi leafy.
|Noble Crusaders||Milo Stewart • Mickey Randleman • Elisa Chavez • Desiree Dallagiacomo • Philadelphia Team • Olivia Gatwood • Triggered Feminist • Anita Sarkeesian • Philogynoir|
|Reptilian Branch||FemmyIsHere • Rebecca|